If you search for the VPS hosting provider which gives the best highest bandwidth then in the Market several providers are available which gives you unlimited bandwidth.
Before selecting any VPS provider check that it gives you unlimited bandwidth, high uptime, and low page loading and website loading time.
Here are the top hosting provider in the market that provide good, affordable VPS hosting services.
1. DomainRacer: unlimited bandwidth, SSD Storage,21x faster LiteSpeed
2. DedicatedCore: Cheap VPS SSD Hosting Solution with Free SSL
3. HostGator: Affordable plan, unlimited bandwidth, and hosting service
DomainRacer and DedicatedCore are the finest at what they do. Both offer clients cheap plans. With unlimited bandwidth, very high uptime, and a minimal breakdown time, among other benefits.
Let’s have a look at some of those VPS hosting services’ other most useful features:
1) DomainRacer: It is the most committed provider that gives you a guaranty of 99.99% uptime and SSD storage which helps to handle large traffic.
- It provides unlimited bandwidth and storage for handle large traffic
- It Offering a free SSL certificate as well as WHM account
- It use Cache technology with a 21x boost in performance and a backup option
- They offer Plans that are affordable and have a low renal cost
- Provide help for Website creation and migration
- It gives 99.99 % uptime and little downtime
- Customer live chat support available 24x7x365 days.
- Provide free Data restoration and virus scanning service.
DedicatedCore: It is a very popular web hosting service provider that gives great uptime and experienced customer support to the customer.
- The big brand provides affordable plans
- They Provide SSD storage and backup
- 24×7 days customer live chat support
- Simple to use and provide cPanel access
- Complete control flexible web hosting
- Great uptime and low break downtime
- It provides a backup facility to the customer
They both use the same strategy to increasing website traffic, but I favor DomainRacer because of its unique features.
- DigitalOcean: They offer affordable VPS hosting plans starting at $5/month. They are known for their simple and easy-to-use interface, fast server performance and 24/7 customer support.
- Hostinger: They offer VPS hosting plans starting at $3.95/month. They are known for their low prices, high-performance servers and 24/7 customer support.
- Vultr: They offer VPS hosting plans starting at $2.50/month. They are known for their high-performance servers, easy-to-use interface and 24/7 customer support.
- Linode: They offer VPS hosting plans starting at $5/month. They are known for their high-performance servers, easy-to-use interface, and 24/7 customer support.
It’s important to note that these are some examples, and the best option for you will depend on your specific needs and usage. It’s always a good idea to compare different options and read customer reviews before making a decision.
With 200k plus customers from 150 countries around the globe, Vultr is known for offering cloud servers with resilient SSD storage. With 17 data centers, it simplifies the cloud environment for developers present in different countries of the world.
Similarly, as compared to the competitors, with a very reasonable price tag and user-friendly dashboard, Vultr is considered one of the best cloud service providers.
- Cloud Compute
- Bare Metal
- Block Storage
- DDoS Protection
- Load Balancers
- High-Frequency Compute
- Object Storage
- Dedicated Instances
- Direct Connect
- Advanced Network
- Operating Systems
- Bring Your IP Space
- Control Panel
- One-Click Apps
- Upload ISO
- Flexible & Affordable Pricing
As compared to its rivals, the pricing structure of Vultr is not only affordable for beginners and SMEs, but it is also very flexible. First of all, Vultr only asks you to pay for what you use. Secondly, it is seamless to add features to your hourly or monthly package.
Likewise, under SSD compute instances, if you pick 25 GB SSD, then it is only charged $5/month. Also, you just need to click on the ‘deploy now’ button for using this plan. Developers can also customize their cloud service packages according to their ease.
- 02. Bluehost: $23.99/month Best for VPS hosting
Bluehost is our top choice for VPS hosting, scoring 4.6 out of 5 in our latest research. With an impressive uptime and an array of other features, it’s easy to see why. Its standout feature is a free domain, which is seldom offered among cheap VPS plans.
- Unlimited domains
- Strong help and support
- WordPress Integration
- Paid Plans: $2.95 – $139.99 / month
- Feature heavy plans
- 99.98% uptime guarantee
- Affordable provider
- Be wary of additional charges
- Little storage on plans
- No migration support
- 03. IONOS: $2/month Best for site speed and uptime
When it comes to price and affordability, IONOS is a solid choice and on par with Bluehost’s cost-effective plans. You can start off with its cheap $2 per month VPS S plan, or upgrade to the top-tier memory-optimized VPS XXL RAM plan for $24 per month – which is still very affordable when compared with other providers, such as HostGator or GreenGeeks.
However, IONOS is slightly let down by what it offers overall, scoring 2.5 out of 5 during our VPS hosting features tests, whereas HostGator wins with a score of 4.3 out of 5.
- Great value for money
- Fast server response time
- 99.99% uptime
- Paid Plans: $0.5 – $30 / month
- Affordable plans
- Great WordPress integration
- Carbon neutral provider
- Lack of features
- Fees for Windows hosting
- Poor help and support
- 04. GoDaddy: $5.99/month Good value for the money
Ironically, you don’t get a free domain with GoDaddy’s VPS hosting, but you do get access to some impressive help and support features, including 24/7 live chat and phone services. In fact, our research gave GoDaddy a high score of 4.3 out of 5 for its VPS help and support, making it a strong competitor to other top-tier VPS providers, such as Bluehost and HostGator.
- Comprehensive platform
- Great value for money
- Strong support available
- Paid Plans: $9.99 – $29.99 / month
- Affordable VPS plans
- 2nd best server response time
- 24/7 phone and live chat
- Poor site speed
- Costly for Windows users
- No domains
- 05. InMotion: $24.99/month Reliable and secure VPS hosting
When it comes to VPS hosting, InMotion is very good, and it secures its high position with a score of 4.4 out of 5 overall in our VPS research. InMotion’s three-year term price for its cheapest VPS plan is $19.99/month, and new users usually get a 25% discount on their first term. However, InMotion has an exclusive discount just for our readers to enjoy, which gives you a huge 70% off and brings the monthly price down to just $17.99!.
- Secure security features
- 24/7 support
- Powerful plans
- Paid Plans: $3.49 – $539.99 / month
- 90-day money-back guarantee
- Free WordPress migration
- Free backups
- Less affordable than other providers
- Linux only hosting
- Not all plans have unlimited bandwidth